You only need to start paying back your 19+ Advanced Learning Loan when you’ve finished your course and earning more than £25,000 a year
To apply for a Loan, you need to be:
NOCN_CSkills Awards Level 3 Diploma in Site Carpentry (Construction)
Who is it suitable for?
This qualification is for candidates who want to advance their skills and knowledge to work as a site carpenter in the construction sector.
Candidates will attend PGL training to carry out theory and practical training and complete a range of multi choice tests, written assignments and practical assessments in the following units:
12. Health, Safety and Welfare in Construction
13. Principles of construction, information and communications
14. Construction methods and technology
15. Carry out first fix operation and techniques
16. Carry out second fix operation and techniques
17. Carry out erecting complex structural carcassing components
18. Carry out maintenance on non structural and structural components
19. Setting up and operations of fixed and transportable machinery
Where might it lead?
On completion of this qualification candidates may progress onto the Level 3 NVQ in site carpentry to become a fully qualified Level 3 Carpenter
Course Duration: 9 weeks full time equivalent
Delivery method: Classroom and workshop training
Assessment method: Centre based practical assessments, written assessments
and online multiple choice exams
How much does it cost? £3600
PGL Adult Retraining - Copyright 2020